Miura Guitars USA is now releasing its own original compressor/limitters. Such famous musicians as Ric Fierabracci and Robert Pagliari (OHM) agree that these pedals are very clear and do not squeeze the tone. “This compressor doesn’t lower the quality or volume of the tone, and also keeps the low end clear,” says Robert. “Both high and low ends are always stable, plus it has great response, so you never realize it is being compressed. Overall the tone is phenomenal!” Because they are handmade by Hiro Miura himself. Place your order today!
- By using an analog photo-coupler for the compression element, which is used in the medical field, the M2 Compressor gain motion control uses a high speed operational amplifier. This makes it possible to create a crispy compression sound.
- Attack control is installed for flexible adjustments. Simply adjust the attack time to match your instrument and playing style. This will attain an even and smooth compression sound.
- For the volume amplifier circuit, only one operating amplifier is used for high quality sound, high drive force, and low offset voltage. The circuit itself is very simple, Only the best materials are selected for each component and tested for the best resistance and capacity.
- By adding one, strictly selected coupling capacitor, which is unnecessary for an DC amplifier configuration, the M2 compressor gained the ability to perform sounds with viscosity and warmth. We have also used several high end wiring materials to have the sound hold it’s thickness.
- Power source is DC-9V. The built in DC converter automatically converts the operating voltage to ±15V. This is why this compressor has high headroom, resulting in a wide range of dynamics and signal amplification without distortion.
- The high capacity DC converter allows the power source to use it’s energy to vigorously push the low-tone sounds.
- True bypass is not used for the bypass circuit. The bypass method used for the M2 compressor gives high quality sound while holding down the switching noise by matching the control of the input/output impedance and the on/off circuit.
- All handmade in the USA
|220μsec ~ 100msec
|DC9V (center negative)
|Ask or Order
|Please ask from Contact Form or Find the Dealers